This blog is written solely by Max Greenblum. The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Pictures...

A visit to my nearby protected area. I am planning a reforestation project with them to start in January.

My official Salvadoran stamp/seal in action. Mad props to a trendy new budding graphic designer, Nina Feldman, out of Seattle.





My first Salvadoran protest!






































































2 comments:

  1. Hey Max, been a few days since I checked in, nice pics. My eye made it through the procedure, getting back in the saddle. Barbara came down from DC for nurse assist. Sunny is getting used to pirate as dad...she wants to know where my parrot is. Happy holidays down there-Feliz Navidad y Ano Nuevo! Love ya, dad

    ReplyDelete